West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Kolkata invites applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Food under various Regional and District Offices of Government of West Bengal. Eligible candidates are required register Online application on or before 14th March 2014.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01 / WBSSC / 2014
EXAMINATION CODE: 01 / M / 2014
1131 Sub Inspector (Food & Supply) WBSSC Recruitment 2014 Apply Online
- Post Code-595
- Sub-Inspector In the sub-Ordinate Food & Supplies Service (Grade – III)-1131 Posts
Scale of Pay
- PB-2 (Rs.5,400/- – 25,200/-) Initial Pay in the Pay Band – Rs. 6,240/- Grade Pay – Rs. 2,600/-
(i) A Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
(ii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali / Nepali;
(iii) Must possess sound health, ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal.
- Not More than 40 Years as on 01/01/2014. Age Relaxation 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for BC – A and BC – B candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities (having physical disability of at least 40% and above) and by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
- Written Test (Full Marks – 100), Personality Test (Full Marks – 20)
- Rs.20/- for SC/ST and PWD Category candidates; Rs.200/- (Plus Processing Fee Rs.20/-) for all other categories.
How To Apply
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply online on or before 14/03/2014.
Apply Online for WBSSC