Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invites applications from eligible candidates who wish to work with AIATSL. Air India has advertised these vacancies for ground duties at Mumbai and Kolkata Airport on a fixed term contract for 3 years.Full Details of Vacancies are given below:-
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver- Junior Customer Agent AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED RECRUITMENTS 2014 KOLKATA – MUMBAI
Name of the Posts and no. of Posts
- Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver -55 Posts
- Junior Customer Agent-97 Posts
- Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver -100 Posts
- Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent (LG)-124 Posts
- For Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent (LG)-3 years Engineering Diploma/ITI+ Valid HMV/LMV Driving Licence
- For Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver -10th + HMV Driving Licence
- For Junior Customer Agent-12th/HSC pass
- Non Refundable fee of Rs. 300/- in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.” Payable at Mumbai.
Address for Interview
- Kolkata- Air India Limited,Engineering Complex,New Technical Area,Opposite to Airport Speed Post Office,Dum Dum,Kolkata-700052
- Mumbai- Air India Limited,Training Centre,GSD Bldg,Next to Sahar Police Station and Adjoin Gate No.5,Sahar Airport,Mumbai 400099.
Walk-in-Interview Dates & Time
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver -22nd February 2014 at 9am to 2Pm
Junior Customer Agent-15th February 2014 at 9am to 2Pm
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver -7th February 2014 at 9am to 2Pm.
Ramp Service Agent/Ramp Service Agent (LG)- 18th February 2014 at 9am to 2Pm.