GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
FC-18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, KARKARDOOMA, DELHI-110092
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the post of 2026 Computer Teacher (TGT) in the Department of Dte. of Education Govt. of NCT of Delhi.Aspirants were eigerly waiting for these vacancies,So they would be happy to see the no. of Computer Teacher (TGT) Vacancy in bulk of 2026.Full Details regarding Educational Qualification,Age,Application Fees, How to Apply & Important Dates are given below.
DSSSB Delhi Computer Teacher Recruitment January 2014 Post Code:192/14
Name of The Post- TGT (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- Post Code:192/14
- Total No. of Vacancy - 2026 = (UR-1025,OBC-547,SC-303,ST-151) including PH-60 (OH-30 (OA, OL),HH-30)
- Essential: 1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University. OR Graduation in computer Science from a recognized University. (Provided that the Computer Science subject must be studied in all years as main subject). OR B.E./ B. Tech.(Computer Science/Information Technology) from a recognized University. OR Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC, Ministry of Information & Communication and Technology, Govt. of India.
- Note: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- 30 years (relaxation in upper age limit available to:- SC-05 years, ST-05 years, OBC-03 years, PH-10 years, PH & SC/ST-15 years, PH & OBC-13 years, for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Govt.).This post is identified suitable for PH (OH, HH) persons only as per the requisition of the User Department.
- RS. 100/- (One Hundred only)
- The canidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Exserviceman are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through challan to be deposited in State Bank of India. Challan will be generated online (please see instructions for filling online application). Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected outrightly and payment made shall stand forfeited.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- It inclued One Tier Examination – Section A + Section B
Syllabus for Exam
(i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
(ii) General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability : The syllabus of General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
(iii) Arthmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th level.
(iv) & (v) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension:
In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms,
Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
For SECTION B:
(i) Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
- Opening Date of Application: 27/01/2014 (Monday)
- Closing Date of Application: 27/02/2014 (Thursday)
- Last Date for Depositing Fees through SBI Challan: 28/02/2014 (Friday)
Share This :-2026 Computer Teachers vacancy in DSSSB Delhi Jan 2014